A journey across the Americas in an electric car to raise awareness of climate change, accelerating the transition to a sustainable future.
This electric road trip will focus on highlighting governments, cutting edge companies and organizations that are driving decarbonization and sustainability, while stopping to explore the ecosystems, focusing on local perspectives of the impacts of climate change.
Along the way we’ll participate in carbon free adventure sports, to share with others and inspire them to reconnect with nature!
- Daily trip updates (photos, videos and articles) on social media and other platforms.
- Local perspectives on climate change: weekly interviews
- Local / National sustainable iniciatives: monthly videos
- 12 Episodes: one per milestone (25-30 min)
- Full-length documentary (90-120 min)
WHAT IS NEW ABOUT THIS?
It will be the longest trip – across the Americas – in an electric vehicle, organizing talks and connecting sustainable projects along the way. We want to show a zero-carbon future is possible, though changes and cooperation to accelerate the transition are key.